Leicester City Council is the local authority responsible for maintaining many of the city’s schools, offices, heritage sites, parks/gardens, museums and leisure centres, along with hosting numerous annual events
Ongoing maintenance of a variety of sites was required by the local authority, who sought to appoint an ‘approved contractor’ capable of providing a professional and reliable service.
An annual contract was awarded to Lowe Electrical to provide routine service and maintenance of varying electrical systems and in addition to advise and assist on proposed electrical installations.
• Maintaining lighting, small power and distribution systems
• Installation and design of lighting and small power systems
• Implementing annual planned maintenance and testing emergency lighting
• Managing nominated sub-contractors
• Periodic testing and inspection of buildings
• Providing 24 hours emergency electrical services
An excellent working relationship with the City Council spanning some 10 years, during which time Lowe Electrical have been involved in a broad spectrum of installations. Our comprehensive electrical service has ensured that we provided the very best solution to meet each and every need of the city, its servants and the public at large.